Monday, January 25, 2010

Seasoned Flour

Where have I been? You might be wondering that.

Sometimes I cook too much & it takes awhile for Seth to catch up! That's what happened last week with Lasagna & Beef Stew leftovers.

We'll be having a get-together here on Thursday evening for anyone who wants to stop in and see Lauren. And Richard, and Mike & Shannon, and the newest member of the family: Samual-Wyatt. (No, that is not a typo.)

So far the menu is looking like this:
Zuppa Tuscana
Buffalo Wings
Bang Bang Shrimp
Mini Pigs in a Blanket
Mini Mac & Cheese Cupcakes (hoping that Lauren & Richie will love these.)
Chicken Fries

There are other things on my list but these are the "must haves".

I'm going to post a master recipe for seasoned flour. I mix this up in a large batch (5 lbs of flour) & store it in an airtight container so I don't have to mix it every time I need it.

Seasoned Flour

1 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cayenne

Hold on to this recipe. You will need it to make Buffalo Wings & Bang Bang Shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment